From Geneva main railway station (Cornavin):
- Tram n°15 (Tram Direction: Nations) : “Nations” Stop
- Bus n°5 (Bus Direction: Aéroport ): “Vermont” Stop
- Bus n°8 (Bus Direction: OMS): “UIT” Stop
From Geneva airport (Cointrin):
You can get a free public transport ticket, which is valid for 90 minutes at a vending machine which is located towards the exit from the baggage claim area.
- Bus n°5 (Bus Direction: Thônex-Vallard ): Bus stop “Vermont”
- Bus n°28 (Bus Direction: Jardin Botanique ): Bus stop “Nations”
Combined with public transportation, walking is the most efficient way to reach the conference venue. Geneva is a city on a human scale: the conference venue may be reached in 15-20 minutes on foot from most hotels and from the train station.
See map clic here, which shows pedestrian travel distances in Geneva.
PLAN GOOGLE MAPS
International Conference Centre Geneva (CICG)
17 Rue de Varembé